Sunday, June 07, 2009

Land of the Lost and a bit extra



Land of the Lost came out Friday.
I still havn't had a chance to check it out.
Earlier in the year, I had worked on the end credits drawing art assets and storyboarding.
If you want to check out the end credits helloalchemy.com

Art Direction by Jeremy Dimmock.


Animation by
Eric Makila
Kenny Tam
Bob Zagorskis

I put some of my storyboards and some sample art assets on my webpage.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------


on another note.. I've been cramming to do some sample piece for a children's magazine publication (meet and greet) before I start some more work for Wizard's of the West Coast: Empty Room Studio

No comments:

var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-4322931-2"); // put in customized calls after pageTracker object and before_trackPageview() methods pageTracker.setAllowLinker(true); pageTracker._trackPageview();