Friday, February 27, 2009

Pirate Vs Ninja dodgeball wii

April 3 09.
Sigh unfortunately it looks like they are no longer using my artwork for the game cover.


EDIT--------------------------------
Well a few months back I had worked on the cover art of Pirate Vs Ninja Dodgeball.
It was fun project, the guys over at Blazing Lizard were a lot of fun to work with.
Well I know those guys are hard at work as the release date for them comes closer and closer. I just happened to google the internet to see if it was appearing out on the web and found it over at
www.southpeakgames.com

once the game is officaly released I'll post up a better pic.



No comments:

var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-4322931-2"); // put in customized calls after pageTracker object and before_trackPageview() methods pageTracker.setAllowLinker(true); pageTracker._trackPageview();